Conrete speaker CL–03
Co-axial speakers contain several drivers that are aligned along only one axis. In the case of the CL-03 LAUTBRECHER, a high frequency tweeter is integrated in the centre of a low frequency woofer. This arrangement allows a wide and linear frequency range of the speaker system and at the same time also achieves a perfect spatial depiction.
The CL-03 LAUTBRECHER is designed for monitoring and music applications.
A rigid speaker box that does not vibrate is ideal, concrete is a perfect material for that and in fact gives a great advantage. A speaker box should only reproduce sound given by its source and it should only be the speaker components’ membrane that vibrates.
As it is sourced from close to a single point, LAUTBRECHER speakers allow for perfect spatial depiction.
The speakers can be used for both a capturing music experience in stereo mode (two speakers) as well as for vivid sound landscapes in home theatre applications (five or more speakers). The speakers are compatible with any common audio amplifier.
• Frequency range (-3dB): 65-25,000Hz
• Power handling: 70W RMS, 120W Music
• Impedance: 4Ω
• Sound pressure (2,83V/1m): 83dB
• Dimensions: (HxWxD): 268x155x172mm
• Weight: 8kg (per speaker)
Despite its size, the recommended digital hifi amplifier from Pro-Ject when combined with our speakers performs very well, providing a lot of power and excellent sound quality. It offers nearly all possible input variations where a total number of nine different sound sources can be connected, including a phono pre-amp for a vinyl player as well as Bluetooth. The small unit even contains a USB socket to connect with its inbuilt sound card so that high-resolution media can be played directly from a PC, such as FLAC.
Its input channels and volume can also be selected remotely, and when the volume is increased via the remote control, the knob on the amplifier, which is motor driven, turns automatically.
Stereo Hifi Amplifier
High-quality phono MM preamp
3 analogue line level inputs
XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz input for computer audio
Digital coax input
2 Toslink inputs
Wireless Bluetooth streaming (aptX capable) input with dedicated antenna
- 2x 25W / 37W @ 8 / 4 Ohms
- 2 ohms drive capability
- Dual mono design principle
- Inputs: 3x stereo line, 1x phono (RCA), 1x Bluetooth (aptX), 2x dig opt, 1x dig coax, 1x USB
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz
- 24bit/192kHz D/A converter
- 4th generation Bluetooth with aptX capability & antenna
- Phono input with MM capability
- Volume control with motor driven potentiometer
- Headphone output
- Variable output for subwoofer or second zone amp
- IR remote included
- Full metal casing, silver or black faceplate
- Dimensions: (HxWxD): 206x36x200mm